A collection of stories from people with various disabilities across the globe sharing their experiences with the COVID-19 outbreak and pandemic risk reduction strategies implemented by their governments. Some stories are written by IDA and some are external.
- How absence of transport can be fatal: A Story from Uganda
- In Uganda, a Deaf man loses his leg after being shot during curfew
- Voices of Mexico: Disability and COVID-19 | Voces de Mexico: Discapacidad y COVID-19
- COVID-19 in Mexico: the experience of deafblind children told by their mothers (Espanōl)
- Reaching Persons with Deafblindness
- COVID-19 and The Forgotten People (Indonesia)
- When accessible information is far from a reality: Zimbabwe during COVID-19
- The experience of a blind woman in Kenya under COVID-19 outbreak
- Being a single mother of two persons with disabilities under COVID-19 (South Africa)
- Autistic students in South Africa: how has their life changed?
- The Story of Rose Rokiatou: COVID-19 Pandemic and Financial Vulnerability of Persons with Disability in Mali
- COVID-19 in Romania: Life-threatening situations reported
- COVID-19 in Nepal: What are the challenges for indigenous persons with disabilities?
- COVID-19 in India : Technology can be your best friend or worst enemy