Some psychology tips, advice and links to articles that you might find helpful in dealing with the effects of the coronavirus pandemic. Resources both for the public and for professionals are listed.
Several short videos concerning COVID-19 are available including:
- Seven steps to prevent the spread of the virus
- How to protect yourself against COVID-19
- How is the new coronavirus affecting people who get it?
- What is the correct way to wear and dispose of masks?
- Why is it recommended to avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and cough?
- Q&A on Coronavirus - COVID-19 in the workplace - WHO's Dr Rosamund Lewis
This briefing looks at the most recent trends in aid data (the OECD DAC’s (Development Aid Committee) release of provisional aid data for 2019) and considers what impacts the pandemic may have.
The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic is leading to a rapidly expanding and evolving literature. Evidence Aid is preparing summaries of relevant research, which are available below in English with links to translations in other languages.
- Clinical characterization and management
- Ethical considerations
- Health systems and services
- Infection prevention and control, including health care workers’ protection
- Public health interventions
- Research & Development: Therapeutics and Vaccines
- Social science in the response
In the light of the COVID19 pandemic and its disproportionate impact on persons with disabilities, the International Disability Alliance (IDA) has compiled a list of the main barriers that persons with disabilities face in this emergency situation along with some practical solutions and recommendations
Guideline to help when PWD who are hopitalised due to COVID-19.
WWDA has produced an Easy English ‘What is Coronavirus‘ document for women or girls with a disabiliity to explain some key facts about COVID-19 in a simple way.
The document is available in 11 different languages (each as a PDF or Accessible Word DOC)
Recommendations on inclusive policies from the global deafblind community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In the light of the COVID19 pandemic and with the aim to support a disability-inclusive response to the crisis, International Disability Alliance (IDA) has launched this hub-page to share the most recent updates and resources as they become available.
Links are provided to resources from IDA members, partners, by disability constituency, by United Nations system and by country. Recommendations are also available.
Source e-bulletin on Disability and Inclusion