A briefing paper concerning refugees and displaced people in Syria.
Recommendations are made covering
- Explosive weapons in populated areas (EWIPA), explosive contamination and mine action
- Health care and health needs – physical rehabilitation, psychosocial support and mental health
- Inclusion of persons with disabilities in the Syrian humanitarian response
- Continuity of services, humanitarian access and protection of humanitarian workers
- Durable solutions / refugees and internally displaced persons (IDPs)
Individual issues briefs are available for some of these